Friday 22 November 2013

Flashback: Su Turno

I first featured Su Turno back in 2009, after I found their products on etsy and fell for their surface pattern design.  SuTurno was founded in Madrid by Julia Vergara and Javier Gutierrez Bayo who work on different design areas and media (fashion, interiors, graphics…).  When I revisited their work recently, I was struck not only by the quality of their design but also by the incredible photography.  But after reading more about their day jobs (they have worked in projects for international clients such as Marc by Marc Jacobs and Zara Home to name a few) I can see why the quality is so strong.  Running SuTurno, their personal projects are carefully crafted in limited numbers by local artisans, combining quality natural materials and striking prints. 









All images from Su Turno website

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin