Monday 4 November 2013

Trending: Swiss Cross Print

Im so out of touch these days with whats what.  I don't know who is at Number 1, I don't know which coffee shops and bars are the coolest hangouts and I don't know what colour I should be painting my living room to be 'on trend'.  Is it still a shade of grey?  Or is that 'so last year' already??  But I have noticed something recently that may already be 'old hat', but it still seems fresh to me, so I'm putting myself on the line and declaring it a current trend!  If I've got my facts right, the Swiss Cross seems to be the new chevron.  Here are a few lovely little examples:

link
link
link
link

Or if you fancy making something yourself, but don't fancy getting your hands dirty with the potato print method, then you can purchase Swiss Cross fabric by the metre from Zana Products here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin