Saturday 2 November 2013

Ideas for Autumn

The smell of bonfires and the crunch of fallen leaves under your feet.  It can mean only one thing...Autumn has arrived.  One of my favourite seasons, there are so many things I love about this time of year...Here are a few of them:

1. COOK
Tasty treats to enjoy snuggled under a blanket with hot chocolate and an episode of 'Montalbano' ..... Why not make yourself some Apple Pie Fries from Oh Bite It.  I bet they'll all be eaten before the 'fries' have even cooled, they look so good!




2. MAKE
Starting to make Christmas gifts.......Why not start with this Terrarium Kit DIY from Wit and Whistle


3. WEAR
Snuggly woollen socks and cardies.  Clothes-wise I definitely prefer Autumn and Winter as I love being able to wear lots of cozy layers.   




Odd Molly Socks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin