Wednesday 24 November 2010

Michelle McClelland






I had an email from a lovely lady called Michelle McClelland who has recently started her freelance company offering a surface pattern design service. Michelle has previously worked as a designer for 6 years working on kidswear, nightwear, underwear and more recently, homewares. She has always been passsionate about print and decided to become freelance to pursue her dream. Since freelancing Michelle now designs prints and graphics for greetings cards, ceramics, interiors and fashion. She is looking for potential clients to work with who like her style. You can visit her blog at http://michellemcclellanddesign.blogspot.com/ to see some more examples of her work.

2 comments:

Floortje said...

Hi, I saw your blog listed in the Dutch magazine 101 Living Ideas.
So I thought I'll just look like ..! What a lovely blog you have. Have yourself a photographer because they are beautiful photos!

Bettyjoy said...

Thanks so much for your lovely post. I didnt know I was listed on their site - thats great, thanks for letting mew know and I'm glad you like the blog:) I take the pics myself, but I just have a point and shoot camera - photography is not my strong point, but I'm always looking at different websites and seeing how other people style their pics and attempting to have a go at it myself.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin