Thursday 9 September 2010

My little bro tied the knot...














...to a beautiful and lovely lady who I am so happy to call my sister in law. It was a wonderful ceremony with a fantastic party afterwards, all organised in the space of a month! I helped out with a bit of pop pom decoration but really the venue was so fantastic it didn't need much. They chose The Roost, a location for film and photography, for their reception and WOW!! what an incredible place. An old edwardian house in Dalston, set over 4 floors, each room filled with great props and decorated in a different way, all with that faded grandeur look to it which I love. All the guys were given flat caps and the ladeez got fans as the wedding favours which I labelled using an old typewriter and some cheap cloth. A wonderful day had by all. Congratulations Kendal and Michelle, can't believe you beat me to it, we got a lot to live up to now:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin