Friday 29 January 2010

Blog of the Week



This week's botw is the fantastic Wee Birdy.  I think I must be a bit behind the times blog-wise as I somehow missed Wee Birdy's blog until a couple of weeks ago.  And you don't need to take my word for how good it is as Wee Birdy has won a place in the 50 top blogs in the WORLD by the Times Online and it is in the Sunday Times 100 top blogs in the world too.  Anyway, now I have found this fantastic blog I feel I should share it with you, just in case you've been living in the dark ages like me and somehow missed it before!  Wee Birdy is written by the shopping and style deputy editor for Time Out London, an Australian who currently lives in the UK.  The blog features british designers, places to go, places to eat and more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin