Monday 8 June 2009

Wren Design




I've been so busy the last few days I haven't had much chance to sit down at the computer for more than a few minutes so I apologise for the lack of posting, which is likely to continue for the next week or so as scurrying about like a woman possessed! 

I'm in the process of having various interviews, creating my pattern portfolio, visiting family who have flown in from America and then off to Paris soon for my 30th birthday, a lovely birthday gift from my lovely boyfriend and parents!  I'll try and blog as often as I can in the next couple of weeks though!  

Anyway, enough of that - here is the fantastic work of Wren Design from Cape Town - I just love handmade goodies made from the recycled materials like these hessian coffee bags!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not drink coffee but would love those gorgeous bags/clutches!

and good luck with your projects and birthday!

Dee said...

Wow! just looked through your blog and I'm smitten
will definitely be back
Dee

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin