Wednesday 24 June 2009

I ♥ Paris





What a fantastic time I had in Paris with my boyfriend.  We stayed in a fabulously cute apartment in Montmartre and ate lots of lovely food  (I got the box of Laduree macaroons - and they were as amazing as they look!), saw some great shops (Luka Luna, Petit PanColettePetit Atelier De Paris and Madame Mo and more) and as it was my birthday my boyfriend bought me lots of lovely pressies too - I was spoilt rotten!  So many more places to see there though so need to start planning the next trip back.   I'll try and upload some of the pics we took in the next day or so ...

4 comments:

lolly-jolly said...

hi i have i question about fabrics that you made... when you send yours to your mail, can you open the link that is there, cause i can`t open mine :{ and by the way i also get addicted :D

Bettyjoy said...

Hi Lolly,
Do you mean when I send images of my work to other people by email? if so, I don't usually have a problem but let me know if I can help you if you are having problems with it.

lolly-jolly said...

no :)) i`m asking about what did you exactly did when you made your fabric in that site. i made mine and than there was a field---send it to your e-mail. i sent it but now i can`t open it... i don`t know if you understand me :))

lolly-jolly said...

oh it would be nice to upload pictures from that place. I LOVE PARIS :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin